Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Have I gone into hibernation....

This has probably been one of the few time i have not posted on my blog for a week.....since i became a regular blogger. Yeah....having major module exams going on....hoping to clear with decent scores(the way its going, seriously startin to doubt tat!).

It reminds me of my engineering days at RVCE, not soo long ago(lol....its just been a year i'm outta engineering....though it somehow seems like eternity).......anand, arun, kiran, chetan, ganesh, deva, pradeep......how we used to do some serious last minute reading(read kramming)!! Where the hell have most of these ppl gone?? Strange, i have lost touch with some of these ppl now.

Its strange, how fast we lose touch of gud frienz and move along as if nothing has happened at all.... Is this wat's usually expected of us?? well, donno......well, if by chance any of u guyz are readin this stuff(tut tut....) plz respond!

Yeah now, i'm going back to my world.....have a marketing test today. The cycle continues.....but can i be a little different this time?

Well time will tell..
Ciao till next time...Harsha

PS: Oh....my my....noticed just recently, am constantly getting regular hitz on my blog(atleast 7-10 a day!)......but sadly no comments. Is it just passing interest?, or no interest at all!!.... in what i write tat does not motivate or should i say encourage the reader to leave any comments;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Harsha...its the first time i visited your blog man...hmm i too felt nostalgic reading it...so hows everything going on there you finished all your exams...

Nikhil Kulkarni said...

hmmm... I had similar doubts regarding my own blog some time ago .. guess patience pays and anyways wat u shud look fwd 2 is the joy of blogging and whether or not ppl comment