Saturday, May 05, 2007

Random thoughts..

Some good quotes... I was aimlessly browsing, thought lemme share quotes from 2 enigmatic personalities- Oscar Wilde and Vince Lombardi..

Oscar Wilde-

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.

In all matters of opinion, our adversaries are insane.

This suspense is terrible. I hope it will last.

Young men want to be faithful, and are not; old men want to be faithless, and cannot.

Vince Lombardi-

Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.

Winning is not a sometime thing, it's an all time thing. You don't win once in a while, you don't do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. Winning is habit. Unfortunately, so is losing.

The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.

We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time

It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up.


Ciao till next time...Harsha

No comments: