Monday, July 13, 2009

Sri Lanka, LTTE, Emerald Isles, Coral heaven and much more..

I am not sure how many of you know that I had been to Sri Lanka for my honeymoon. Dangerous place eh? :)

May be not, I would say.

I want to talk in detail about Sri Lankans and LTTE. I want to give voice to Wasantha - the guy who chauffeured our car in Sri Lanka. he had a lot of stories to tell...

More interestingly during our 8 days stay in Sri Lanka, we had varied experiences.. but, wait... this will take more than 30mins I had for today to write (alas..). I need to refer my notes to write on Sri Lanka. I promise to jot down next time I sit down freely..

PS - well, this is a rather meaningless post nah?

Ciao till next time...Harsha

1 comment:

Prem's Blog said...

Cant wait for ur next "Sri Lanka" post..keep em coming :)